To maintain the body in balance, the receptors in the area of the feet, joints and eyes are increasingly sensitized. Therapeutic and training goals can be achieved more quickly. For example:
- Improvement of the inter- and intramuscular coordination ability;
- Increase of the ability to respond;
- Optimization of body posture and movement sequences;
- Training of everyday functions and movement sequences specific to sports type;
- Dynamic, goal-oriented stamina training;
- Recovery of the physiological toe and foot functions;
- Reduction of the risk for injuries and falls.