BACK PAIN PHYSIOTHERAPY DOWNTOWN EDMONTON
“How to Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness – Without Taking Painkillers, Without Risking Surgery and Without Having to Wait to See the GP!”
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it’s just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
Our Back pain & Sciatica physiotherapy regimen includes
- Identifying external cause if any,
- Provide with valuable information
- Explain you about your current exact condition
- Explain you about our treatments
- Clear doubts about your insurance plan and treatments
This will help you to identify the cause of pain, stop it and get physiotherapy for reducing your pain, this will help you with everyday activities.
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our physio clinic in Edmonton.
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”…
“Why Am I Still Suffering From Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Most people think that when they get Back Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it came on. Our back pain physiotherapist in Edmonton can help you manage your pain.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physio Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 50+ are suffering with chronic lower back pain.
Our Sciatica physiotherapists in Edmonton
Our Sciatica Physiotherapist in Edmonton are very talented and trained professionals who are there to treat your nerve condition. Sciatica is the thickest nerve in our body, so having trouble in this nerve will surely have an impact on your body. So try not to leave your Sciatica dysfunction unattended, the treatments provided by physiotherapists will help you to fix your unattended sciatica pain. Our physiotherapy practices can help you !
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused the muscles in your lower back to become weak and the lifting of the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that. Back pain and sciatica physiotherapy may be the solution for you guys.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Why you Need Back pain & Sciatica physiotherapy
Sciatica is highly interconnected with back pain. If you are sitting and not able to get up peacefully, do you wanna live that life? Sciatica can give you that kind of stress, if you are walking by your day and realize that you need to stop moving because you are hurting yourself. Having a Sciatica Dysfunction will lead to arthritis resulting in idleness in 2022. The Back pain & Sciatica physiotherapy given at our clinic in Downtown Edmonton will give you hope and help you resume your daily activities at peace. Physio treatments will become your favorite stress relievers in certain cases. Given that type of physiotherapy will help your body to grow and establish newer neural connections and pathways that will redirect your veins, nerves & energy channels . You can escape hurting yourself with physiotherapy.
Who Need Back pain & Sciatica physiotherapy
- People who are not able to get out of their bed
- People who are suffering
- People with balance disorders
- People with back & hip pain
- Canadians experiencing nerve pain down their leg
If you are one among the mentioned above, you can take the Back Pain & Sciatica physiotherapy. We have certified & multiple cases handled physio practitioners who can even guess your condition by seeing the way you move.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off chronic Back pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physios at our Edmonton Physiotherapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over.
Our back pain and sciatica physiotherapists are there to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?”…
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
Here are some physiotherapy practices followed by our physiotherapists at our Instep Physical therapy to avoid lower back pain center Click.
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at the Instep Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Instep Physical Therapy (clinics in Edmonton) can help you live with less Back pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part. With this Back pain & sciatica treatment can be made easy.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Instep Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s are 9 things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
- They can relieve your pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
2. They can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain
3. Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – Therapists can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
4. Physical therapists will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with a set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
5. They can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
6. Physiotherapy can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery – and painful injections
7. Physiotherapists can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
8. Physiotherapists can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
9. Physiotherapists can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physiotherapy clinic in Edmonton, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
“Hear From Happy Clients of Instep Physical Therapy”
Please enjoy watching case studies of other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Instep Physical Therapy – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks:
Is Physiotherapy Good for Sciatic pain
Yes, back pain physiotherapy is extremely good for patients suffering with back pain and sciatic pain. The maneuvers will help you strengthen your spinal muscles to support the posture of your spine.