Position : Full-Time Physiotherapy AssistantWe are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Physiotherapy Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should have a desire to help patients achieve optimal physical health and mobility.
- Assist physiotherapists with initial and follow-up assessments of patients to identify physical impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities.
- Prepare treatment areas and equipment for patient treatment.
Instruct and supervise patients on therapeutic exercises and activities.
- Document patient progress and communicate with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Maintain equipment and ensure that treatment areas are clean and organized.
- Schedule patient appointments and manage patient records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma or degree in Physiotherapy Assistant Program from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a physiotherapy assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours to accommodate the candidate's availability. The compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
If you are passionate about helping patients achieve optimal physical health and mobility and have a desire to grow your career as a physiotherapy assistant, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for the position.