Position : Part-Time or Full-Time Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist (Female)
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to join our team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate should be a qualified physiotherapist with extensive knowledge and experience in assessing and treating pelvic floor dysfunctions in women and men.
- Conduct initial and follow-up assessments of patients with pelvic floor dysfunctions.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on patient assessments and medical history.
- Provide hands-on manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, and education to patients to help them achieve optimal pelvic health.
- Document patient progress and communicate with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Continuously develop and maintain expertise in pelvic floor physiotherapy through ongoing education and training.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in physiotherapy.
- Current licensure to practice physiotherapy in the state.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in treating pelvic floor dysfunctions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
This is a part-time or full-time position with flexible hours to accommodate the candidate's availability. The compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
If you are passionate about pelvic floor physiotherapy and have a desire to help patients improve their quality of life, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for the position.