Registered Physiotherapist – PT,MPT
- Free-spirited, people’s person who knows how to heal a person globally.
- Her approach to treatment is comprehensive, evidence-based and collaborative toward your health goals.
- Her thesis in ‘Balance in geriatrics’ gives her confidence to assist and serve senior citizens!
- If lost, she can be found playing with kids… pediatric neuro physiotherapy is her true craft.
- Now announcing to be vice president of ‘Autism today’ foundation!
- Internationally educated with a total of 14 years of work experience in hospitals, multispecialty clinics and private practice in physiotherapy, she is still eager to explore the horizons of physiotherapy in Canada.
- She is skillful in providing essential care in adult and pediatric neuro-physiotherapy, Post COVID rehabilitation, Motor vehicle accident trauma recovery, manual therapy, pelvic floor physiotherapy for the male and female populations, sexual health physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Her passion for pelvic floor and perinatal rehabilitation has made her popular in women’s health physiotherapy practice.
- Nevertheless, It is a true debate in the crowd whether she relieves pain with her manual skills or by her smile?!