TELEREHABILITATION PHYSIOTHERAPY DOWNTOWN EDMONTON
InStep Physical Therapy Telerehabilitation program allow you and your registered physiotherapist to connect via telephone, video or other remote monitoring technology to receive physiotherapy services at a distance when an in-person visit is not possible.
Telerehabilitation program is designed for people who have difficulty travelling around the community or reaching the clinic for regular treatments. Using Instep Physiotherapy technology our highly skilled physiotherapists will assess and treat you remotely and assess your progress. People from around the world can benefit from our tele Rehabilitation program in Edmonton.
What does this mean to you? This means you can receive your physiotherapy in the privacy and comfort of your home and know you are receiving the same quality care you would receive in our clinic. You can also access our manual massage therapies from your home if you have the need and are not able to commute.
How it Works..?
It’s easy! All you need is an internet connection and access to a smartphone/tablet or desktop computer! Follow the below steps:
1. Give your Personal Details and please do the payment through phone.
2. *Email, *Phone and * Year of Birth is important.
3. You’ll receive a call from our physiotherapist and your login details through email.
Instruction in Email
1. You will receive a call from our Physiotherapist.
2. Login details and information through email.
3. Follow the instruction in the email.
Tele Rehab Physiotherapy treatment plans
1. You need to share all of the relevant injury information to your Physiotherapist.Your Physiotherapist will assess your movement patterns and other relevant patterns during assessment.
2. You might have to fill out some outcome measures based on your condition.
Call and Get Treatment & Exercise Program in Edmonton
1. Your Physiotherapist will assign the exercise program. The progress of you exercise will be monitored.
2. Your Physiotherapist will follow up with you regarding your exercise program and the goal achieved. You can perform exercises in the comfort of your home so confidently with our in home physiotherapy sessions, this will bring one of our professionals to your home and aid your condition.
Patient Consent – Click to Download
1. The purpose of this form is to obtain your consent to participate in a telerehabilitation physiotherapy consultation in connection with the following procedure(s) and/ or service(s)
Telerehab Physiotherapy Features Services of Tele Rehab Physiotherapy in Edmonton Clinic.
1. Virtual Assessment – Physiotherapist will assess your current condition, Pain concerns,
2. Functional movements, Range of motions and other parameters. Assessment Time: 30 minutes (one body site)
3. Virtual Treatment – Exercise program to suit your condition, pain management strategies, virtual training and Demonstration of exercises, etc. Treatment Time: 15 minutes (one body site)
* Treatment time varies upon the condition.
4. Exercise Prescription and Education
6. Followup and Outcome Analysis
These are the physiotherapy treatment plans we provide at our Instep Physical therapy in Edmonton
Conditions We Treat
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Neurorehabilitation with caregiver
- Pelvic floor Physiotherapy
- Concussion care
- Ergonomic evaluation
- Postural assessment and Retraining
- Functional assessment
- Functional retraining
Tele Rehab Insurance Plan
Tele Rehab Insurance Plan is accepted in most Telerehabilitaiton Physiotherapy programs. WCB and some MVA insurance companies have also the approved for Telerehabilitation physiotherapy program. Please call your insurance company or our clinic to get more information.
If we don’t think that your condition is adequately treated through the telerehabilitation physiotherapy program, we will refund you money and If we don’t think that you are committed to your own recovery, we will refund your consultation fee in full and suggest another service for your needs.
Physiotherapy through Tele Rehabilitation is safe and sound and can be taken from the comfort of your home to obtain maximum results.
Physiotherapy Using Physitrack
We are using Physitrack, a world leader in remote patient engagement platform. Physiotherapy using Physitrack is scientifically proven to increase home exercise adherence and patient confidence.
Scientific Study Published in the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physitrack is used by 50,000+ healthcare professionals in 102 countries, including physical therapists, MDs, surgical specialists, exercise physiologists and chiropractors in public and private healthcare.
Physitrack has been a key part of Apple’s Mobility Partner Program since 2015.
Security & Privacy
The information contained in your account is not visible to third parties. For patients, only the healthcare provider that has sent them an invitation to use the Service and/or healthcare providers that their healthcare provider is sharing their patients with, can see their Account information.
Physitrack Limited by incorporation as a company in the UK is subject to the Data Protection Act 2018, Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) and the Privacy in Communication Regulations 2011 when controlling or processing data in the course of its business.
Member of Digital Medicine Society
The Digital Medicine Society (DiMe) is the professional society for the digital medicine community. Together, we drive scientific progress and broad acceptance of digital medicine to enhance public health.
Tele-Rehabilitation in Edmonton
We follow the Telerehabilitation physiotherapy guidelines laid down by Physiotherapy Alberta College & Association.
For more Patient information about Telerehabilitation Physiotherapy program in Alberta.
Clinical Studies about Effectiveness of Telerehabilitation programs.
Our Telerehabilitation programs in Edmonton are clinically proven to be effective. Below are the reference Clinical studies which confirms this.